Beauty, Good Looks, Grace & Charm
How To Reduce
Wrinkles And Look Years Younger
Is it possible to reverse the signs of aging and get rid of those fine lines and wrinkles? Here is what you need to know.
skin care, anti-aging skin care, skin care creams, wrinkles
Would you like to reduce those worrisome fine lines on your face and look youthful again? Here are some helpful tips.
As you get up there in years, certain problems are going to crop up and one of them is wrinkles. They can show up around your eyes, forehead, cheeks and neck. You can get rather depressed when you look into a mirror. Take heart, there are answers.
Maybe you cannot stop time from marching on, but you can reduce the signs of the aging process and look better than ever. Here is what happens and some suggestions to follow.
Why Do You Develop Wrinkles?
As a person ages, the skin undergoes significant changes. The inner layer of the skin begins to thin and the cells begin to divide more slowly. Fat cells begin to lessen or die beneath the dermis.
The network of collagen fibers and elastin which provide a sort of scaffolding for the surface layer begin to loosen and unravel. Skin then loses its elasticity. It tends to droop and forms furrows.
The oil secreting and sweat glands atrophy, and the skin cannot retain its moisture. Therefore, it becomes dry and scaly. Constant facial expressions form characteristic lines. Gravity makes the situation worse and contributes to the formation of drooping eyelids and jowls. Also, eyebrows tend to move up as someone ages perhaps because of forehead wrinkles and the skin has less of an ability to repair itself so wounds heal more slowly.
There are other forces at play that can make your skin suffer, such as :
1. The sun damages collagen fibers and causes an accumulation of abnormal elastin. Metalloproteinases, or enzymes, are produced that are able to repair most of the damage, however, it is this repetition of the rebuilding process that is done over and over again that causes skin problems.
2. The sun's UV radiation promotes oxidation. This also leads to the development of skin abnormalities.
3. Cigarette smoking causes the thickening and fragmentation of elastin, reduces circulation and the amount of oxygen that is supplied to the skin, and leads to less Collagen formation and reduced water content in the skin. Lastly, smoking compromises the ability of the skin to fend off free radicals causing cell destruction.
4. Air pollution – Ozone may be a problem for the skin. It may cause depletion of Vitamin E in the skin which is a vital antioxidant.
5. Rapid weight loss – This can cause fine lines since it reduces the volume of fat cells which cushion the face. This will cause the skin to sag.
6. Heredity – You may have inherited some skin characteristics from your parents.
Wrinkles are the most noticable signs of aging. As tissues sag, these lines form a type of canvas that is covered with cracks that have varying depths. As time marches on, they deepen and reach the dermis. As the dermis loses its elasticity, it becomes slack which leads to the formation of more pronounced wrinkles over 0.05 mm in depth.
Here is the normal progression of wrinkles characterized by age group:
20-25 – Vertical wrinkles on one's forehead and even between the eyebrows may already be visible. Fine lines at the external edges of the eyes are not yet noticeable.
25-40 – In the epidermis, wrinkles begin to deepen. They are less than 0.0005 mm in depth. They are caused by the superficial drying out of one's skin as well as the slowing down of cellular renewal.
40-50 – Fine lines around the lips, crow's feet, furrows alongside of the nose and the line between the eyebrows are all beginning to deepen. The skin loses it elasticity and the facial contours are not less well defined.
50 and over – Hormonal secretions end as menopause appears and this speeds up the aging process. The skin's surface begins to modify and intermediary lines are replaced by ever deepening furrows.
The older you become, the more wrinkles you get. You can minimize this damage by taking good care of your skin.
Anti Aging Skin Care Treatments: here are a few promising treatments for sagging skin. There are some new wrinkle creams and topical lotions, like Avotone or Revitol, that contain natural ingredients that may help lessen this problem. For example:
1. Argireline - this is a safer alternative to Botox. It is not derived from any poisonous substance, but from naturally occurring amino acids. This element relaxes facial tension because it is able to reduce the excessive release of neurotransmitters which are also known as catecholamines. These make your facial muscles become tense. If your muscles are not tense, they do not contribute to wrinkles. Also, it may slow down the degeneration of elastin and collagen which normally occurs with aging.
2. Dermox SRC - this is a specially tested serum that helps to control wrinkles, increases the synthesis of collagen, and restores the skin's surface.
3. DMAE - it has been indicated that this antioxidant is able to function as a cell membrane stabilizing agent. It reinforces the skin's foundation of elastin and collagen, makes cells live longer, and helps avoid cell dehydration. It may also assist in the healing of scars, which includes acne scars, and helps to flush out excessive lipofuscin from skin cells reducing age spots.
How Can You Minimize Fine Lines and Wrinkles?
There are many things you can do to reduce the wrinkles that you already have and minimize future occurences. These include:
•Stay out of the sun
•Use a very good topical anti-wrinkle cream
•Drink plenty of water
•Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits
By following these steps regularly, you will be taking important actions to help maintain a youthful appearance while reducing the onset of aging skin.
How Do I Stay
Looking Younger Than I Am, And How Do I Get More
In this FREE Report we discuss Men’s Top 5 Fears of growing older, and how you can have more youth & vitality. Even Men want to look younger and have more vitality. Where we fall short is, knowing what to do to get it and then to keep it.
Look Younger, Vitality, Beauty, Good Looks, Grace & Charm, Anti-aging, Aging
Men’s Top 4 Fears Of Growing Older, And How You Can Have More Youth &Vitality.
There is no difference between Men and Women when it comes to wanting “Youth & Vitality”. Every Man & Woman alive on the face of this great earth wants to be Younger and have more Vitality. Where most of us fall short is, knowing what to do to get it. And, that’s why you’re reading this article. There are options that you’re not even aware of. Options that can make you look and feel 5, 10, 15, 20 or more years younger and more active.
Four of the biggest topics in Men’s Health today are;
Hair - “Fear of losing your hair”
Prostate - “Fear of having an enlarged prostate & getting cancer”
Anti-Aging - “Fear of looking & feeling older”
Sexual Vitality - “Fear of losing your ability to have sex ”
We FEAR losing our HAIR for many reasons:
Woman may not be Attracted to You!
People may judge You by the lack of Hair You Have!
You may lose confidence in yourself – and, if you lose confidence in yourself, others may as well.
What about PROSTATE?
Prostate problems can lead to Cancer.
To Fear Cancer, is to Fear the loss of Life.
Or worse… Lack of Sex Drive.
ANTI-AGING? Men Fear getting older just like women do. To help us with this Fear, we’ve even come up with our own cliché – “Men Improve With Age”. In truth, we still look older, and the fears are:
Woman may not be Attracted to You!
You may be passed over for the promotion at work, because they think you’re too old to handle the job.
The older you get, the more pain you get, your sex drive diminishes or stops altogether, you start falling apart…You know the drill.
SEXUAL VITALITY, is one of the MOST IMPORTANT fears men have about aging. Men are genetically programmed to think this is the most important function as a Man. So of course the FEAR FACTOR of losing Your SEXUAL
VITALITY ranks amongst the highest. Here are the 3 TOP reasons:
FEAR that You will lose Your Lover due to Poor Sexual Performance.
FEAR of Sexual Inactivity.
FEAR that You won’t be able to have SEX again.
Those are the 4 biggest topics and the reasons that sum up the Worst FEARS Men have today.I have compiled these 5 topics with information and recommendations that You will find extremely useful. So please read on and check back to this site often, as we’re adding new information all the time.
For more free health information and the best prices on vitamins and supplements please visit www.CarolBond.com.
To finish reading this article, please visit us at Free Online Health Reports: <a href=http://www.freeonlinehealthreports.com/men.htm>Click Here</a>
How To Look 5 Years
How is this possible? By taking steps to improve your overall health and well-being so you will look and feel younger as you get older.
How is this possible? By taking steps to improve your overall health and well-being so you will look and feel younger as you get older. Good nutrition, exercise, sleep, sun protection and a good skincare routine can help you maintain your youthful appearance and well-being at all stages of your life. Your skin is the most visible indicator of your general health and the condition of your skin is often the first signal of illness nor nutrition problems. Sallow, dull or blotchy skin often reflects a disease or nutritional deficiency. A vibrant glowing complexion reflects a state of good general health.
Your skin needs protection both inside and out. Inner and outer nutrition are really two sides of the same coin. It makes sense to nourish the body within to obtain the correct balance of nutrients, because a healthy body is reflected in healthy skin. A correct balance of vitamins and minerals is essential for a wonderful, vibrant, healthy glow to your skin. Eating plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and using a high quality multivitamin supplement can do wonders for your appearance.
Your skin also needs specific nourishing. Skin also needs protection from damaging environmental conditions like exposure to sun, wind and pollution. This is why a regular skin care regime is so essential at any age. Our skin is the barrier that shields us from:
· Physical impact such as pressure and knocks
· Thermal influences from heat and cold
· Environment effects, such as chemicals, the sun’s UV radiation and bacteria. The skin contains secretions that can kill bacteria and the pigment melanin which provides a chemical defence against ultraviolet light.
To maintain healthy, glowing skin ensure:
· Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to hydrate and cleanse your skin
· Wear sunscreen on all exposed areas throughout all seasons
· Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables
· Top up with a good quality vitamin and mineral supplement
· Be vigilant with a morning and evening cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine