Holiday, Vacation & Tour
Love, In The Time
Of Cheap Airfare
The Makings of a Heartbreak
Who doesn't know how hard it is to maintain a long distance relationship? Your partner and you have visions of a wonderful future together. You see each other eye to eye, soul to soul. So, what's standing between you and what could be the great love of your life? If you're from UK and your sweetheart is in Amsterdam, the answer is distance. Yes, distance, time constraints, individual careers, and exorbitant airfares that burn gaping holes in you...
cheap flights from UK to Amsterdam, cheap flight from UK to Amsterdam
The Makings of a Heartbreak
Who doesn't know how hard it is to maintain a long distance relationship? Your partner and you have visions of a wonderful future together. You see each other eye to eye, soul to soul. So, what's standing between you and what could be the great love of your life? If you're from UK and your sweetheart is in Amsterdam, the answer is distance. Yes, distance, time constraints, individual careers, and exorbitant airfares that burn gaping holes in your pocket. Still, you never give up hope that one day, airlines will grow a conscience and offer cheap flights from UK to Amsterdam.
Hopes for Star-Crossed Lovers
There’s light at the end of the tunnel, though. There are airlines that have slashed the prices of their airfare, making cheap flights from UK to Amsterdam possible. For example, if you live anywhere in London, you’d be overjoyed to know that there are fares to Amsterdam below £100. All you have to do is be resourceful in availing of discounted seats and airline promos.
Cheap Flights from UK to Amsterdam: the Modern Cupid
People maintaining long-distance relationships rejoice! Airlines are now trying to give the lowest possible administration charges in bookings. As a result, air carriers, also known as “no frills” or budget airlines, are now offering cheap flights from UK to Amsterdam.
Missing your hunnybunny in Amsterdam and feeling that a phone call can’t soothe the loneliness? Get online, type in keywords such as “budget flights” or “promo airfare,” input your location and that of the place you're going to, then hit enter. Next, you trawl through the sites yielded by search engines, book a flight for the day, charge it, print out your e-ticket, pack your toothbrush and a spare change of clothes, and as quickly and painlessly as that, you can make your way from the airport to your loved one's waiting arms.
Take note, though, that these flight rates, while still quite affordable compared to what other airlines charge, are pricier if tickets are purchased one day before, or on the date itself, of the actual departure. To avail of highly discounted airfare, book your flight early. The amount you save in cheap flights from UK to Amsterdam would eventually accumulate to some serious sum.
You would be happy to know that most flights servicing both countries are offering budget fares. So, cheap flights from UK to Amsterdam are not a one-time thing at all. Affordable air travel will help you keep the loneliness at bay. After all, cheap flights from UK to Amsterdam have practically made next-door neighbors out of the two countries.
Planning To Holiday
In The Netherlands?
A Look Into a Unique Culture
There are many cultures in the world, and many places which you can visit that contain new and interesting pieces of information for you, as well as different cultures. However, a visit to a place such as the Netherlands is something that can easily be called a once in a life time experience. The Netherlands is a place that is so seeped in culture and tradition that it would be impossible to summarize it, or a visit to it, in a short time frame...
A Look Into a Unique Culture
There are many cultures in the world, and many places which you can visit that contain new and interesting pieces of information for you, as well as different cultures. However, a visit to a place such as the Netherlands is something that can easily be called a once in a life time experience. The Netherlands is a place that is so seeped in culture and tradition that it would be impossible to summarize it, or a visit to it, in a short time frame.
The most amazing thing about the Netherlands is simply its existence as a society virtually untouched by the societies around it. The Netherlands has such a strong culture and tradition all of its own, that it seems amazing that it has not been disturbed by the countries that have grown up around it. The languages of the Netherlands are unique and distinct, as is their way of life.
There are many places of interest to see in the Netherlands, but the best place to see, especially for the first time traveler, is Amsterdam. This city is a cultural experience in its own right. The city is a fully functioning and modern city, riddled with new technologies. However, there are many, many museums that can be found that complement the rich and interesting history of Amsterdam and of the Netherlands as well.
Because of so many different reasons, Amsterdam has been referred to as the most colorful city in the world. There are so many different places of interest that a trip to Amsterdam is something that should not be planed for only a short amount of time. There are so many famous museums, beautiful and cozy pubs, and also a lot of shopping and flower markets that you can visit.
One of the highlights of any trip to Amsterdam would be a look at the many different Van Gogh museums that you could find. There are many exhibitions and museums that will contain much of his work. Also, you can visit one of many souvenir shops in Amsterdam that will give you a taste of what you can bring home with you from this amazing country and city.
Another amazing thing that the Netherlands ahs to offer is a taste of just about every different kind of cuisine that you can find in the world. The Netherlands is famous for the idea that many different types of foods are important. You can get just about any kind of fare in the Netherlands, and each of them are prepared with the traditional values and ideas in mind. No matter what you are looking for, there is a good chance that you are going to find it alive and intact, and interesting to see, in the Netherlands.
The Top 10 Binge
Many Holiday, Vacation & Tourers love to make the most of their time off work or college. This is completely understandable when you consider how much leisure time we actually get away from the stresses and strains of modern society. Some like to cut loose, especially those in the under-thirty age bracket. The there is always the hen and stag nights associated with weddings. Increasing numbers of stags and hens choose to spend a weekend away too. As a result, binge drinking getaways have bec...
United Kingdom hotels
Many Holiday, Vacation & Tourers love to make the most of their time off work or college. This is completely understandable when you consider how much leisure time we actually get away from the stresses and strains of modern society. Some like to cut loose, especially those in the under-thirty age bracket. The there is always the hen and stag nights associated with weddings. Increasing numbers of stags and hens choose to spend a weekend away too. As a result, binge drinking getaways have become increasingly popular in the last few years. Here is a quick guide to the cream of the binge drinking getaway crop.
1. Prague – This destination is perfect for binge drinking, with a pitcher of beer costing roughly $1! It is an extremely cheap city to drink in, and accommodation is of a high standard for an exceptionally reasonable price. The Ibis Old Town Hotel is one of them, offering the necessary amenities to make your stay comfortable and located within walking distance of the bars.
2. Amsterdam – Amsterdam has a variety of bars and cafes that are all primarily drinking establishments. Although the prices are extortionate in some places, there are some smaller sidewalk bars that offer alcohol at very low prices. Many of the hotels are located in the centre of the city and within stumbling distance of the bars. Try the Albus Grand Hotel for a luxurious but affordable stay and immediate access to the watering holes of Amsterdam.
3. Blackpool – The Royal York hotel in Blackpool is perhaps one of the cheapest but best hotels around if you are looking for the ideal location for a binge drinking weekend. The hotel is next to the fantastic nightlife district. Blackpool is full of bars and nightclubs that provide great drinks prices and offers and, as a result, is a popular destination for hen and stag weekends.
4. Ibiza – This destination needs very little introduction. It is renowned for its all-night club parties in the summer, which attract binge drinkers from all over the globe. Whether you are looking for an unforgettable weekend of partying or a longer break, Ibiza offers the complete package. El Puerto Hotel is in a prime location for a binge drinking getaway. It is right in the heart of Ibiza town and welcomes travellers who party at night and sleep in the day.
5. Dublin – The Irish are renowned for their ability to drink, so it comes as no surprise that Dublin is one of the top 10 destinations for binge drinking. Many hotels are located in the city centre, but none as reasonably priced at the Mespil Hotel. It is right in the city centre and offers good rooms and facilities for guests without restricting your ability to drink and have a good time!
6. Cancun – The heart of Mexico and a spring break haven, Cancun offers an excellent rage of bars and clubs, as well as providing a range of places to stay. The Solymar hotel is one of them. It is situated next to the nightlife and offers high quality facilities at an extremely cheap price, considering its location. If you want to drink and be merry, as well as meet new people who are looking for the same things as you from their Holiday, Vacation & Tour, Cancun is the place to be.
7. Negril – Jamaica is renowned for it’s easy going lifestyle, but is should be more well known for its measures of alcohol. If you are looking to get drunk, then the amount of rum in any drink here should be enough to entice you to the resort. Rondel Village Negril hotel is a short distance from the nightlife but offers a quiet retreat for the morning after hangover.
8. Corfu – Corfu is perfect for a quieter binge drinking weekend than the other destinations listed. The town is more easygoing but just as cheap as Cancun and Negril. The Bretagne Hotel is located in the heart of the town but is considered budget accommodation. This does not reflect the facilities available. It is a short walk to the bars and clubs, if a little bit further when you are stumbling to your bed at the end of the night.
9. Sydney – Located in Australia, Sydney offers the perfect combination of sun, sea and alcohol for any binge drinking weekend. You can combine all three if you wish. Hotels like the The Westin Sydney are perfect for binge drinking weekends because they appreciate the fun that most individuals are looking for in a binge drinking getaway.
10. Tenerife – A long-established fun Holiday, Vacation & Tour destination that is perfect for binge drinking, Tenerife offers a wide variety of clubs and bars to suit all tastes. It is also nice and cheap for those on a budget. Accommodation, such as the H10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel, markets itself towards the younger binge drinkers out there and offers great value for money.
Wherever you choose to go for a binge drinking weekend, the top 10 will surely create memorable experiences for all tourists. They cater for alcoholic ventures and offer great prices to boot!